Madness Ultimate Collab 4 Madness Ultimate Collab 4

Amazing Flash

Thought the gore was top-notch.

Although i was hoping you could be a little more specific on who the Voodoo remix artist is?

GabrielBarsch responds:

to be true, i dont really know

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Simple enthralling

The plot just keeps getting deeper, and more interesting. Before, what used to be a random killing spree video, is now one of my most favorite sycostic (I made that word up) series of all time. I especially love the madness soundtrack, I have every madness theme (and some) on my iPod. I hope Krinkels never stops with the Madness.

Left4Fulp Left4Fulp

Zombies, gore, and sex

On an artistic level: I give 8
On an Animation level: A nice juicy 9
On a scat level: OH YEAHHHH!!!111

My favorite part was the sex scene, not that it was giving me a boner or anything... anyway, I really wasn't sure what happened during the zombie scene though. Like how did Stamper and Johnny get turned into zombies?

darthnebula responds:

yeah I was trying to make it look dramatic/cut down on actually having to animate them fully frame by frame lol

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

KEWL!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! ^^

I don't really like Pokemon, but they're great when you use them in parodies, good job

YES WE CAN *thumbs up*

Although I thought it would have been better if he had evolved into something else, hell I would have laughed even if it was John F. Kennedy!

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

O_O WOW O_O

That was incredible!!!
You must be a master of the motion tween, how many different effects did you use anyway? I noticed the glares, the zooming camera affects, the 3D wrap around of the background, and the onion affect of when the characters run. I don't even want to know how many frames you must of had to use let alone the stress you must have endured while making this.

VERY NICE, JOB WELL-DONE :D

LeviFolds responds:

The sun glare was just a graphic I made in Photoshop with transparency towards the edges. Zooming was just a resizing of the different layers to different proportions to give the illusion of 3D. The blurring, with the exception of a few character blurs (when the Smiths fly around for the first time, etc.) was an extra background clip on top of the normal layer which was tweened from 0-50 alpha for that effect. Then I added a few extra green Neos for the 'onion' trail behind him in certain parts near the end. As far as the panoramic view near the end, that was a feature in the 3D program I used, FormZ, which lets you render a scene with a 360 degree camera lens. I can't say there was much stress involved in making this, the stress more likely settled in after I submitted the flash and people started bashing it for dumb reasons.

I'm glad you weren't one of those poeple, thank you.

Madness Neurosis Collab Madness Neurosis Collab

Very nice

But I think you should have waited till Madness day (September 22) to post this.

Bleach Ichigo vs Kenpachi Bleach Ichigo vs Kenpachi

Incredible

You have really out done your self this time Thiefcopy! XD=W00T I VOTE-GIVE YOU FIVE-YAAAAY

ThiefCopy responds:

Thanks for your continued support Mega

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

AMAZING...INCREDIBLE.....AWSOM E.....GREAT

And several other words that describe this as priceless. Alvin you have truly out done yourself, bringing a good name and pride too sprites everywhere.

Xenon's Blammin Adventure Xenon's Blammin Adventure

Incredible

Man I knew you would make an exceptionaly fantastic Flash movie
You should have PMed me sooner
Congrat's, oh and if this dosn't get saved then send it again cause somthing must have gone horrible wrong in the voting

ThiefCopy responds:

Thanks for the continued support.

Nightmare City Nightmare City

Just like ever other Japanese anime show

Blind and confusing destruction over a strange plot hole that makes about as much sense as a bald guy's head chatching on fire for no apparent reason (seriously whats up with that)

Not to mention the romance seens, speaking of which, why were those two trying to kill each other over what I thought was the girl, untill the other guy tried to kill her

This Flash creates alot of ?????????????'s in my head but non-the-less if its blind destruction then you've got me hooked, but if you start putting in long boring lectures/speeches between the characters then you've just broken the line[refering to when a fisherman casts his line, hookes the fish, and then as he's reeling it in the line breaks and he loses the fish] cause thats a real turn off for me, and it seems that that happens in alot of (Japanese anime) shows ex. samurai champloo Blood etc.

So just keep it unsimple the way you have been and you've got my 5 in the vote box, oh and awsome animation

: Hope you plan on creating a series